Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest Training Hubs are delighted to collaborate to host a ‘Hot Topics’ GP Update course open to clinicians working in Primary Care. The course will be open for GPs, Nurses, Pharmacists and Physician Associates providing services in the London Boroughs of Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest
• Learn together with your colleagues across the patch
• Validate your current knowledge and learn new nuggets of information including update on latest clinical guidance
• Socialise with peers across the region
• Engage with exhibitors showcasing local services and provisions
What is included?
• A full day of interactive face to face learning
• A hard copy course reference book posted to the address of your choice
• 12 months online access to the course reference book via the NB Dashboard
• The KISS from NB – new and updated KISS summaries (Keep it Simple Summaries) sent to you on a monthly basis
• Free access to NB Blogs and Podcasts from our expert team
• Full day refreshment and a hot three course meal
How much is the course subscription? And how to register?
The Training Hub is match funding the programme to enable a reduced rate for delegates. Once you apply the discount code applicable to you, there will be a £99.99 charge for GPs and £49.99 non GP staff. The cost included whole day refreshment and 3 course meal. The RRP for this course is £195 PP. We strongly encourage booking be completed by 1st December 2023.