Do you want to become a Mental Health First Aider?
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to become a qualified Mental Health First Aider. Upon completion of the two day Adult Mental Health First Aid, an internationally recognised course, you will be a Mental Health First Aider.
The Adult MHFA Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider. Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix