Flu Updates for HCAs
**THIS SESSION IS ONLY OPEN TO HCAs IN TOWER HAMLETS GENERAL PRACTICE **
Introduction to vaccination, how we undertake the role and specifics of HCA's undertaking it i.e the Patient Specific Direction (PSD) issue.
- This is for HCAs only in Tower Hamlets GP practices
- This is for HCAs who have undertaken Flu training
- This is not for those HCAs who have never had any training
This programme is designed as an update only for HCAs in General Practice that have previously attended training .
Topics to be covered
- 2017/18 Flu vaccination programme for Adults
- Accountability and Delegation
- The use of PSDs and documentation
- Injection Technique
- Infection Control , The Cold Chain
- Consent , Privacy and Dignity
- Patient Specific Direction (PSD)
What are the dates?
All sessions will be taking place at the Education Centre, Mile End Hospital
How do I book?
Please click on the dates above to register. This is mandatory. Certificate of attendance will be provided