Sign up for Agents of Change - Monday, October 31, 2016
• Are you a junior doctor looking to develop your leadership skills and networks?
• Do you want to effect real and positive improvement in healthcare?
• To attend the Leaders in Healthcare conference, Liverpool, 1-2 November, 2016 with a £250 discount?
Leaders in Healthcare will feature Agents for Change, an event for junior doctors to explore the skills required for clinical leadership roles. Agents for Change, is a one-day programme focusing on ‘Training to Lead’.
You will reflect on how to effect positive change, your leadership style and the kind of leader you want to be as you move into more formal leadership roles. Participants will have an opportunity to join the four nation’s debate with senior medical leaders at the end of the day.
What will you do?
The event will explore a number of leadership themes and will feature:
• Day in the life of a primary and secondary care medical director
• Evidence for clinical leadership
• Changes to medical training to make a smoother transition to clinical leadership
• What will the future clinical leader look like
• Should leaders be liked?
Agents for Change will help you to:
• Gain your voice as a leader
• Build confidence and self-awareness
• Effect positive change
• Develop your understanding about senior leadership roles
• Understand the changing context of leadership
Present your work
Don't miss your opportunity to showcase your achievements and experience to active and inspiring leaders. Submit a poster on quality improvement, leadership, or audit – entries can be submitted until Midnight, Friday 26th August.