Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare training 2019 for Primary Care staff in Newham, Tower Hamlets & Waltham Forest
Train All East, the Primary Care Support Team of All East Integrated Sexual Health Services, Barts Health NHS Trust offers free training to support you to deliver your Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare enhanced service contracts
If you are interested in finding out more please contact one of the following:
• Dr Jane Hutchinson, Primary Care Lead for Sexual Health (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Dr Jill Zelin, Training Hub Director (email@example.com)
• Tony Peacham - Primary Care Training Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further information on training dates please CLICK HERE to download the full training brochure
NHS Pension Scheme Training Seminar
Tuesday 15th November 2016,13:30-16:30
Education Centre, Mile End Hospital, Bancroft Road, E1 4DG
This is a 1/2 day course aimed at staff within an organisation who are responsible for the Pension Scheme administration/management function, thus making Practice Managers/Administrators aware of their responsibilities in relation ever changing complexities of NHS Pensions Scheme legislation. This session will be reviewing the Employers responsibilities regarding Scheme administration, Auto Enrolment and the latest news from NHS Pensions. Delegates will receive comprehensive training ensuring they have sufficient knowledge to understand what action they need to take to fulfil their legal responsibilities under NHS Pension legislation.
Brief review of employer responsibilities under the employers charter (quick refresher)
Auto Enrolment- What you need to do?
The 2015 Scheme- What’s Different?
Latest Scheme- What’s different
Latest News from NHS Pensions
Open Forum- Questions &Answers Session
1st & 2nd November 2016 (attached documents)
I have been sent further information about the Leaders in Healthcare 2016 conference.
- · The Agents for Change day runs on 31st October (as a pre-day to the conference) and is aimed at junior doctors. This is a full day and is free to trainees attending the two main days of the event; further information is attached.
- · I have attached the agenda for the NHS England Annual National Clinical Leaders’ Summit ‘Closing the Gap’, which may be of interest. This is also a pre-day to the event on 31st October; HEED are welcomed to attend.
- · The agenda for the 2 day conference on 1st and 2nd November is also attached; there is a 10% group booking discount available on the website www.leadersinhealthcare.com. Sheona has also agreed with the event coordinators that tickets can be shared amongst educators to allow entry to different people each day, to support attendance for those that only have several sessions for their educator roles. If you would like further information about this let me know and I will contact the event planners.
- · There is also the option of having an educational leaders’ event for HEED and their senior educators at the conference, if this would be of interest to you or your teams please let me know.
Programme Manager, Health Education England’s Deans
Health Education England
Sign up for Agents of Change - Monday, October 31, 2016
• Are you a junior doctor looking to develop your leadership skills and networks?
• Do you want to effect real and positive improvement in healthcare?
• To attend the Leaders in Healthcare conference, Liverpool, 1-2 November, 2016 with a £250 discount?
Leaders in Healthcare will feature Agents for Change, an event for junior doctors to explore the skills required for clinical leadership roles. Agents for Change, is a one-day programme focusing on ‘Training to Lead’.
You will reflect on how to effect positive change, your leadership style and the kind of leader you want to be as you move into more formal leadership roles. Participants will have an opportunity to join the four nation’s debate with senior medical leaders at the end of the day.
What will you do?
The event will explore a number of leadership themes and will feature:
• Day in the life of a primary and secondary care medical director
• Evidence for clinical leadership
• Changes to medical training to make a smoother transition to clinical leadership
• What will the future clinical leader look like
• Should leaders be liked?
Agents for Change will help you to:
• Gain your voice as a leader
• Build confidence and self-awareness
• Effect positive change
• Develop your understanding about senior leadership roles
• Understand the changing context of leadership
Present your work
Don't miss your opportunity to showcase your achievements and experience to active and inspiring leaders. Submit a poster on quality improvement, leadership, or audit – entries can be submitted until Midnight, Friday 26th August.
Date: 11th October 2016
Time: 9.30am to 1.00pm
Venue: The Kia Oval, Kennington
Date: 20th October 2016
Time: 1.00pm to 5.00pm
These events are open to all practice managers and GP Trainers in North London to discuss the implications and requirements of host employers of the new Junior Doctors’ Contract. This will led by the Royal Free in conjunction with HEE and further details will follow in the next few weeks.