Who should attend? :
- Nurses who have completed the 2 day cytology training and who require an update as per NHSCSP guidelines ( a minimum of one half days training every three years)
- Prior knowledge and experience of professional standards and delivery of patient care is required.
What is covered? :
- NHS Cancer Screening Programme.
- Equality of Access - women with disabilities.
- A review of some commonly presenting sexual health conditions and management in Primary care
- Current developments in the cervical screening programme
- Changes to local screening policies and procedures
- Case studies - please bring examples of issues you would like to discuss with your peers.
- Assessment: please bring evidence of your personal audit of the last 20 cytology tests you have done in your practice.
Successful attendees will receive a certificate of attendance