An Introduction to Medical terminology
By the end of the course, participants will:
· Review and consolidate their knowledge from the first course.
· Develop a more detailed understanding of medical terms and how they are built up.
· Increase their vocabulary.
· Improve their spelling and interpret that of doctors.
· Speak the language of their doctors with greater confidence and understanding.
The course is designed for maximum participation. Short lectures will be supplemented by:
· Group discussions
· Case Studies
· Practical work in small groups
· Discussion of individual problem areas
£110 PP (Fully funded places available for Tower Hamlets Staff)
(Click on the desired date to register your place)